Sprouts contains everything you - and every children's worker - need to brush up on the key points for evangelizing children. Carry it with you so you will always be ready whenever you have the opportunity to explain the gospel to children.
This tiny booklet provides all the essentials for sharing the gospel with kids clearly PLUS tips and journal pages for building spiritual relationships with little ones.
Quick review on how to:
- Share the gospel clearly and simply in a way that children can understand
- Lead a child to a genuine decision to trust Christ as Savior
- Give a child assurance of salvation from Scripture
- Present the gospel to a group wisely
- Know how to build spiritual relationships with kids
- Journal as you build spiritual relationships with kids
Sprouts is a condensed version of the main teaching points from our 2 hour training curriculum called Seedlings. Seedlings training is available online at act111.org.