Documented Donor Consent Process
- For key fundraising channels (mail, phone, email), we have implemented an EU donor consent (opt-in) policy for communications:
- We will use the Aegis created opt-in flags.
- All Mail Chimp sign-up forms throughout our online systems are now GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant.
- All current international partners of EvanTell will be sent an e-mail requiring them to opt-in to continue to receive communications.
- All printed sign-up forms will have the following statements.
- INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS ONLY
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations please indicate by checking the box(es) for your approval to opt-in to receive emails from EvanTell on the checkout page.
E-mails (Newsletters, Ministry Updates, and Marketing)
E-mails (Donation receipts and tax statements, as applicable)
All communications from EvanTell to International partners will come only by e-mail. We value your privacy. We will never sell or share our email lists with anyone outside our ministry. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email messages.
- We are aware of the new ‘right to be forgotten’ policy in regard to EU donor requests to delete their data from your database. We will report any requests for donor deletions to Aegis within 24 hours.
May 2018 – Documentation to comply with GDPR regulations for EU constituents