Evangelism can mean many things to many people. For some, it's something that requires special training or a calling from God. For others, it's something only done in a church building or arena. And for some, it evokes emotions of guilt and shame for failing to be a vibrant witness to unbelievers.
For more than forty years, EvanTell, Inc., an evangelism training and outreach ministry in Dallas, Texas, has focused on one mission: the gospel, clear and simple. Founded by Dr. R. Larry Moyer, EvanTell, Inc., touches millions of lives each year with evangelism materials, evangelism training, and outreach events. Now those four decades of experience in training believers to share the good news in a clear and simple fashion has been paired with the one essential tool for evangelism: God's Word.The Evangelism Study Bible provides all the tools needed for sharing the gospel in a clear, simple, and guilt-free way.
Using the highly regarded New King James Version, The Evangelism Study Bible brings together a wide variety of resources, some never before paired with the text of Scripture.
You will benefit from:
- A brief, informative introduction to each Bible book, focusing on its contribution to evangelism
- More than 2,600 study notes pertaining to evangelism
- Over 260 tips on practical issues in evangelism
- 125 in-depth articles on crucial issues
- 85 how-to features that provide hands-on advice
- 45 inspirational devotions
- Easy-to-follow double-column format with explanatory notes
- Helpful cross references
- Biblical concordance
- 16 pages of full-color maps with index
- Ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- 8-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.25" x 1.75"
The Evangelism Study Bible not only provides the training to explain and make clear the good news of the gospel, it also will motivate you to evangelize out of grace rather than guilt.